Business Development Director, Funds Services
Job no: 565903
Work type: Full time
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Categories: Sales, Private Equity and Real Estate, Funds
Office Location: Singapore
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website.
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations. Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance – whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.
- Develop the business; upselling and cross selling to existing clients and building new business pipelines.
- Develop and maintain a network of prospects that will enable a strong, consistent pipeline for conversion into sales.
- Manage the contact to contract sales process efficiently and effectively, with transparency.
- Work simultaneously with regional MD's and other TMF team members to ensure the best customer experience and response.
- Continually keep up to date on new Fund Services product developments, anticipate changes in the market and translate this into opportunities for the business.
- Lead multi-jurisdictional deals.
- Meet monthly and yearly revenue targets.
Key Knowledge and Experience:
- Degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Business Management.
- Prior experience in international business.
- Prior experience in sales required.
- Prior experience working overseas would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 6 years relevant working experience in a commercial environment.
- Analytical, flexible and convincing.
- Good communication skills coupled with the ability to liaise with people internationally, through spoken and written channels and at all levels (i.e., “C” level executives in multinational companies).
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Able to manage the coordination of complicated multi-jurisdictional proposals involving multiple business lines.
- Thrives under pressure and is result oriented.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Ability to work on multiple issues, change priorities and organize workload.
- Able to “solution sell” where the ability to listen to the clients and understand what they really need is more important than a hard sell.
- Have excellent negotiation qualities.
- Able to build and retain strong client and feeder relationships.
- Able to identify and exploit changes in market conditions.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF.
Want to know more about a career at TMF group? Watch this video:
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend