Analyst - Digital Platform Support
Job no: 569333
Work type: Full time
Location: Bangalore, India
Categories: Information Technology
Office Location: Bangalore
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website.
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
TMF India is a Great Place to Work, ISO & ISAE certified organization.
About the role:
We are looking for an Application Support Analyst to join our team and help to support digital operations tools & related applications.
- Perform the daily activities and operations of application support team.
- Work with vendors for 3rd level support and TMF Internal teams.
- Support the applications used in Digital Platform support team and meet the requests response and resolution within specified timelines.
- Sets priorities for self to ensure task completion, coordination of work activities with peers and Global Application support Manager.
- Use judgment to identify, troubleshoot and resolve day-to-day technical and operational, application support related problems.
- Follow ITIL processes along with TMF's best practices and guidelines.
- Other role characteristics: highly self-motivated, directed, detailed, analytical, problem-solving, critical thinking, ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Attend internal and vendor facing meetings as and when needed.
- Contribute to Application support document library.
- Liaise with TMF Internal IT team in gathering required information around applications.
Key knowledge and experience
- Perform the daily activities of business, technical or operations of support teams
- Analyse, design, and improve our application support processes.
- Generate and maintain end to end Application Support documentation, ensuring on time & high-quality delivery.
- Flexible in working hours to support application users globally in rotational shifts.
- Utilise ITIL framework in day to day support activities.
- Support and train new team members.
- Be a champion of our TMF Operating model.
What's in it for you?
Pathways for career development
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities, so you can take your career further within TMF.
- Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy.
Making an impact
- You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients.
- Through our corporate social responsibility program, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work.
A supportive environment
- Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace.
- Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best.
- Marriage Gift policy
- Paternity & Adoption leaves
- Interest free loan policy
- Salary advance policy
- Covid support taskforce
- Well being initiatives
Advertised: India Standard Time
Applications close: India Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend