VAT Compliance Analyst
Job no: 569772
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Categories: Client Accounting
Office Location: Amsterdam
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website.
TMF Group is a leading provider of administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. We are a key part of our clients’ governance, providing them with critical administrative services that allow them to invest and operate safely around the world. We make a complex world simple for them, with experts on the ground to make sure that all rules and regulations are adhered to and operational compliance is maintained. We serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private equity and real estate investors, and family offices. Our clients include more than 60% of the Fortune Global 500 and FTSE 100, and almost half the top 300 private equity firms. TMF Group is active in 85 jurisdictions, has 120 offices worldwide and has 9100 employees.
TMF Netherlands is the Dutch business unit of TMF Group and serves customers active in the Netherlands. You will be the colleague of approx. 400 persons.
As our VAT compliance analyst you are part of a dynamic and growing team. Within the team you are responsible for VAT returns and other compliance activities for various (international) clients. Within the team, more specific the Tax team, there is the possibility to grow. You report to the Supervisor Tax.
- At least HBO administrative degree.
- 3-5 years’ experience in VAT, preferably in an international environment. CIT experience would be a plus.
- Practical and specialized knowledge of international VAT.
- Excellent Dutch and English written and verbal communication skills.
- Other characteristics: self-starter, enthusiastic and willing to learn, accurate, excellent execution, ‘get things done’ mentality, flexible and willing to go the extra mile.
- Liaising with Dutch Tax Authorities regarding tax related matters.
- Compilation and submission of VAT returns.
- Compilation and submission of EC Sales listings and intrastat reports.
- Close cooperation with the Accounting Officers of the Accounting team.
What is in it for you?
- A competitive salary, 8% holiday allowance and a 13th month
- 25 holidays (on fulltime basis)
- TMF Gift Day
- TMF Bonus plan
- Pension plan paid by TMF (1% own contribution)
- A great work environment: working in an open, dynamic organisation with international teams
- Good (international) career-opportunities
- An opportunity to develop your skills through our TMF Business Academy (e.g. languages, sales skills, management skills etc. etc.)
- Flexible working from home arrangements
- Discount and TMF contribution for a Gym subscription via Go-Vital
- Lots of social activities organised by our Party Squad! Summer-Party, Winter-event, annual team outings and an in-house bar that is open every other week
- The TMF explorer programme that offers the option of working in another TMF office for a set amount of time
- An Annual health budget of EUR 200.- that you can spend on sporting activities, fresh fruits and vegetables, office massages or ergonomic home office equipment
- High referral incentives
- Commuting compensation
- Cafeteria with wide variety delicious dishes with vegan and vegetarian options.
Advertised: W. Europe Standard Time
Applications close: W. Europe Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend