Corporate Compliance Officer (Special Licenses and Regulatory Services)
Job no: 570146
Work type: Full time
Location: Manila, Philippines
Categories: Client Corporate Secretarial
Office Location: Manila
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website.
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
The Corporate Compliance Officer – Regulatory and Special Licenses assists Senior Compliance Officers and Managers in providing professional services for a portfolio of local and international clients, including KYC screening, License, Payments, Onboarding of clients.
- Primary account holders
- Manage day-to-day transactions with clients
- Draft e-mail replies/responses for inquiries of clients (acknowledgement within 24hrs and response within 48hrs)
- Draft documents as part of special licenses and regulatory compliance work streams
- Monitor deadlines with various regulatory agencies
- Maintains physical and online records of clients
- Assist senior officers in onboarding new clients (draft simple documents)
- Update Viewpoint and Kraios of clients
- Admin Matters
- Timely recording of VP7
- Assist KYC Compliance Officer in KYC open issues
- Timely application of OT claims, leaves, and any P2U transactions
- Prepare cash advance requests, statement of account for transactions involving payment of filing fees, etc.
- Attend to mandatory training and other trainings provided by TMF
- Collaboration Projects/Multiple Work Streams
- Assist senior officer, TLO, Sup, AM, SM in the preparation of project tracker (junior is required to familiarize the tracker)
- Monitor and provide thorough updates on the projects, work streams to senior officer (senior officer will manage the communication depending on the complexity until junior is ready to primarily handle communication)
- Draft documents required for the project work streams in a timely manner
- Bachelor Holder holder, major in Law/legal Studies
- 1~2 years of relevant experience related to corporate secretarial functions and dealings with government agencies such as SEC, BIR, DOLE, Immigration etc.
- Good knowledge of corporate secretarial law and familiar with Companies Ordinance, rules and regulations of regulatory bodies;
- Good computer skills with experience/knowledge in Viewpoint system as an advantage;
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Filipino;
- Independent and able to work under pressure.
What's in it for you?
Pathways for career development
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities, so you can take your career further within TMF.
- Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy.
Making an impact
- You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients.
- Through our corporate social responsibility program, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work.
A supportive environment
- Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace.
- Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend