Legal Officer - Mandarin speaker
Job no: 570325
Work type: Full time
Location: Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Categories: Client Corporate Secretarial
Office Location: Luxembourg
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website.
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 10,000 experts and 120 offices in 86 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
Performing ad hoc legal tasks like review and preparation of relative simple legal documents where no consultation is needed from an expert legal counsel e.g. loans, share transfers, POA’s, resolutions to amend the articles of association and the process thereof
Maintaining contact with and consulting expert counsel whenever necessary, as well as on behalf of (and in consultation with) the client requesting services from expert legal counsel and to monitor progress thereof. Likewise for notarial matters
Maintaining contact and meeting with (and when necessary visit) clients and their representatives
Drafting minutes of the meetings and resolutions for company clients to approve accounts and general transactions
Corresponding with involved third parties, independently or in consultation with the Team Leader, Supervisor or Senior Legal Officer and/or Management
Executing all the necessary to have TMF Group and clients perform according to Compliance and AML rules
Develop close relationships with clients and intermediaries for business development
Complete on a daily basis his/her time-writing to ensure appropriate chargeability and proper invoicing of the work performed on behalf of client
Bachelor degree, LL.M or a lawyer’s qualification in Corporate Law
2-4 years of relevant working experience in Luxembourg (Trust, Law firm)
Fluent communication, both written and spoken in English and Mandarin
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Sound organizational skills
A team player who can work independently as well
What's in for you?
- Excellent working conditions: good work-life balance, salary indication above market level.
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.
Want to know more about a career with TMF Group? Watch this video:
Advertised: Romance Standard Time
Applications close: Romance Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend