O2C Specialist - Billing (with German)
Job no: 570404
Work type: Full time
Location: Katowice, Poland
Categories: Internal Finance
Office Location: Poland – Katowice
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website.
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a global provider of modern business services in the area of accounting and taxes, human resources and payroll, as well as corporate secretariat management.
We employ nearly 9,500 qualified specialists in 125 offices located in 83 countries. We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where more than 700 people already work.
Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the European TMF Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
Billing Specialist are equipped with knowledge of billing procedures and great attention to detail. Their analytical ability is a valuable asset, while their communication skills can make a difference for customer relationships. They will be responsible for day to day invoicing and financial reporting of processes related to TMF clients for all service lines. The goal is to ensure the company charges its customers appropriately and collects payments in a timely manner as per contract/agreement/CRN in accordance with agreed turnaround time and quality along with financial reporting.
At this role you will have possibility to work fully remotely.
- This person will be working for Invoicing team and will take care of billing activities for TMF’s clients
- Client Master Data maintenance, ensure accuracy of the Client Master Data in the ERP systems
- Perform accurate and timely billing, in compliance with defined policies and procedures
- Distribute sales invoices in accordance with standard process and internal procedures
- Communicate billing related information to various stakeholders as and when required
- Proactive participation in continuous process improvement
- Responsible for one or more countries
- Prepare monthly and ad-hoc supporting data for reporting based on requests from Senior team members
- Perform month-end closing activities, accounts reconciliation and analysis
- Minimum 2-3 year of experience in similar position
- Good command of English language (B2 level)
- Good command of German language (B2 level)
- Good command of ERP environments
- Good communication and analytical skills and ability to work in the team
- Microsoft Dynamics knowledge is an advantage
- MS Office knowledge
- Overall understanding of end-to-end O2C process
- University/College Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics is preferred
- Well organized, strict attention to details with ability to work on multiple projects, and meet critical deadlines with a high volume in a fast-paced environment
Working at TMF Group offers
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Access to a language platform with 12 different languages to learn
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Opportunity to take part in charity projects
Make an impact
Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in
Be part of One TMF
At TMF Group, it’s our people who make us who we are. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
A world of opportunity
Regardless of where you are in your career, TMF Group opens a world of opportunity where you will be part of our team and is supported in your global career journey.
Advertised: Central European Standard Time
Applications close: Central European Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend