Job no: 570451
Work type: Full time
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Categories: Internal Finance
Office Location: Egypt
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a single global team with over 10,000 colleagues in 125 offices across 86 jurisdictions, covering 92% of world GDP and 95% of FDI inflow. We provide employee, financial, and legal administration so that firms can invest and operate safely around the world.
We bring common culture and ways of working, investing heavily in our people and platform to provide a high level of quality and security to our clients. We exist to give clients a global solution to what otherwise requires many local providers, each with their individual operational complexity and risk.
Our clients include the majority of the Fortune Global 500, FTSE 100 and top 300 private equity firms. We see ourselves as a partner to them, keeping them on top of complex rules and regulations in the countries where they are active.
Discover the role
As a part of Internal Finance R2R team you will be supporting GL accounting process, MEC and reporting.
You will be responsible for variety of R2R tasks including month-end activities ensuring timely and accurate reporting in line with group standards. Your tasks will include tracking significant deviations and preparation of variance analysis.
Gaining experience you will also support junior team members.
- Ensure bookkeeping is compliant with group accounting policies and procedures;
- Ensure delivery of high quality financial data;
- Prepare month-end closing entries, such as fixed asset depreciation, prepaid expenses, accruals, IFRS adjustments, etc.;
- Perform month-end closing of accounts reconciliation and analysis;
- Prepare monthly financial reports in accordance to the group reporting deadlines;
- Prepare monthly variance analysis and provide explanations for significant deviations;
- Prepare specifications/reconciliations of the data reported;
- Accurately and timely perform all activities, according to the guidelines received from Team Leader.
- University/College Degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting or Economics;
- Minimum 2-3 year of experience in similar position;
- Good command of English (both verbal and written);
- Knowledge of accounting rules;
- MS Office knowledge;
- Knowledge of IFRS will be an asset;
- Good communication and analytical skills and ability to work in the team;
- Microsoft Dynamics ERP experience will be an asset.
What’s in it for you?
Pathways for career development
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work;
- We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF;
- Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy;
Making an impact
- You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients;
- Through our corporate social responsibility program, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work;
A supportive environment
- Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace;
- Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Advertised: Egypt Standard Time
Applications close: Egypt Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend