Job no: 570545
Work type: Full time
Location: Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Office Location: Luxembourg
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website.
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 10,000 experts and 120 offices in 86 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
- Sort, scan and distribute all incoming Mail and courier to the relevant teams
- Store/scan all necessary documentation in Viewpoint according to the correspondence procedures
- Record all registered and express mails on appropriate spread sheets
- Notify the recipients of the express and registered mail
- Viewpoint updates - Verifies customer data by reviewing, correcting, deleting or reentering data
- Updates of RCS/RBE on online platforms
- Online filing of annual accounts (RCS)
- Handle business requests defined by the Line Manager
- Good administrative and technical skills including scanning, problem solving, organization, teamwork ability, communication, time management and attention to details
- Proficiency in English
- German and/or French, B1-B2 understand the essential content, spoken/written comprehension to identify details of invoices, legal, Tax and VAT documents
What's in for you?
- Excellent working conditions: good work-life balance, salary indication above market level.
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.
Want to know more about a career with TMF Group? Watch this video:
Advertised: Romance Standard Time
Applications close: Romance Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend