Specialist - Accounting & Taxation
Job no: 570598
Work type: Full time
Location: Bangalore, India
Categories: Client Accounting
Office Location: Bangalore
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted on our career website.
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
TMF India is a Great Place to Work, ISO & ISAE certified organization.
- Control over day to day accounts, able to handle employees & vendor queries
- Work as a channel between client and TMF
- Explore the opportunity of any new work from existing client.
- Minimum 4 year of industry experience is must.
- The candidate should have relevant experience in AR process and following up with the customers for the collections.
- The candidate should be proficient in communication.
- Must have handled Accounts and worked on MIS
- Experience in handling vendors will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Employee taxation will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Tally is must.
- Good communication skill is must.
What's in it for you?
Pathways for career development
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities, so you can take your career further within TMF.
- Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy.
Making an impact
- You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients.
- Through our corporate social responsibility program, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work.
A supportive environment
- Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace.
- Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best.
- Marriage Gift policy
- Paternity & Adoption leaves
- Interest free loan policy
- Salary advance policy
- Well being initiatives
Advertised: India Standard Time
Applications close: India Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend