Data Migration Intern
Job no: 570691
Work type: Intern
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Categories: Administration, Internal Finance
Office Location: Serbia
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. We provide legal, financial and employee administration through TMF Group’s teams in 125 offices across 86 jurisdictions, covering 92% of world GDP and 95% of FDI inflow.
About the role
As we navigate the complexities of digital transformation, we are on the lookout for students that will support us in shaping the future of data management across our organization globally. This is a perfect role for a graduate student willing to gain experience in international corporate environment. As an Intern, you will be working in our Master Data Management team where you will be accountable for data migration tasks. This is a full time internship which offers home work option so you can perform at your best.
Internship duration: 6 to 12 months.
- Review of contracts in PDF form and transferring data from PDF documents to Excel spreadsheets;
- Ensuring data integrity and consistency throughout the migration process;
- Searching for missing data online;
- Maintaining confidentiality and security of data throughout the migration process;
- Communicating effectively with the members of Master Data Management team to understand requirement and provide updates on progress
You should have proficiency in Excel and good commands in English. Good communication skills and attention to details are essential.
- Freshly graduated or student on the final year;
- Capacity to commit to a full-time work schedule;
- Preference would be given to candidates available for an immediate start;
- Proficient in Excel with a good understanding of it’s functionalities;
- Good commands both in written and spoken English are mandatory;
- Good attention to details;
- Ability to recognize and maintain confidentiality of information;
- High cultural awareness and the ability to liaise with people internationally
What's in it for you?
Pathways for career development
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work;
- We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF;
- Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy;
Making an impact
- You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients;
- Through our corporate social responsibility programme, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work;
A supportive environment
- Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace;
- Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best
* Please note, we’ll contact selected candidates only.
Advertised: Central Europe Standard Time
Applications close: Central Europe Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend