Senior Billing Specialist for Data Migration Team
Job no: 570694
Work type: Full time
Location: Katowice, Poland, Poland
Categories: Internal Finance
Office Location: Poland – Katowice
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted on our career website.
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of employee, financial and legal administration services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 10,000 experts in 125 offices across 86 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where more than 700 people already work.
Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the Regional Delivery Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting & tax, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
At this role you will have possibility to work remotely or hybrid from the office in Katowice.
We are looking for addition to our Diamond program data migration team, with good knowledge of TMF’s O2C processes and organization.
- Creation of D365 customer projects from Viewpoint billing files, invoices, contracts and other data sources, available when migrating data from ERP system, other than MS Dynamics.
- Working together with other data migration team members on step-by-step procedure that will describe how customer projects should be created, for data migration from non-Dynamics ERP system. Exploring process segments that can be automated.
- Monitoring and correcting quality of data prepared for migration into D365, as well the data that has been manually entered in the system. This mostly concerns customer projects and contracts.
- Supporting analysis of time sheets, completeness reports, revenue reports, etc. in order to define proper status of customer entities, candidates for data migration.
- Aligning on required actions and coordinating mandatory data collection with other stakeholders, involved in data migration.
- Reviewing and updating procedure for data migration.
- Experience with creation of customer master data, customer contracts and projects in Microsoft Dynamics.
- Understanding of customer contract content and ability to translate contracted services and fees into form of customer D365 (DAX12) projects.
- Intermediate level of MS Excel knowledge.
- Good communication skills in English both in written and verbal form.
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing for the Multikafeteria program (e.g. Multisport card)
- Access to a language platform with 12 different languages to learn
- Access to a mental health and well-being platform offering a variety of functionalities that will support you in caring for your well-being
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays (social fund)
- Opportunity to take part in charity projects
* Please note, we’ll contact selected Candidates only.
Advertised: Central European Standard Time
Applications close: Central European Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend