Job no: 570713
Work type: Full time
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Categories: Client Accounting
Office Location: Portugal
In TMF we are leading providers of critical administrative services all around the world!! Currently we have the best professionals dispersed in 120 offices located in 86 countries.
We have more than 11,000 experts in accounting, tax, payroll and global entity management that are key to the success of multiple international companies worldwide.
We have been present in Lisbon since 2018 and since there we have seen an exponential growing becoming a bigger family every day!
In TMF our people, clients and employees, are very important for us. Within our team, from junior to seniors, we have the most brilliant and solution-oriented individuals. That is why as an Accounting & Tax Account Manager we need someone to proof that!
You will be working on a continuous challenging environment where you will have to provide the best services to your own international client portfolio and work hand in hand with the Accounting Officers, assisting them in their priorities and helping them to grow and learn.
Here you have some of your main responsibilities:
- Tax Compliance
- Cash Management
- Statutory Reporting
- Corporate Reporting
- Annual Accounts
- Cash projections and Cash flows
- Audit Assistance
- Accounting Officers training and development process
- Primary client contact
What are the key requirements?
- University's Degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or similar
- Ideally 4 years of experience in Accounting & Tax firms or consulting companies
- Excellent knowledge of Local GAAP & Tax compliance; knowledge about US GAAP/IFRS would be considered a plus
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in English and Portuguese
- Proficiency in MS Office package, along with experience of local accounting ERPs
- Strong team-playing skills
- Excellent organization skills and adaptability to a high multitasking environment
Last but not least... As we have mentioned before, in TMF our people are very important and that is why we want to finish this showing what can we offer you as a company.
Here you have some of our benefits:
- Flexible schedule
- 60% Working from home to distribute as you wish!
- Home working allowance + 150€ help, to build up your home office!!
- Full Health insurance paid by TMF
- Meal & Transporation allowance
- 22 vacation days + extra Birthday Leave
- Casual Dress Code
If you are open to discover new opportunities, you like working in an international environment, where you will be able to learn, develop a career, meeting new people, all together with a great work-life balance, this is the opportunity for you!
Advertised: Romance Standard Time
Applications close: Romance Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend