Job no: 570717
Work type: Full time
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Categories: Client Accounting
Office Location: Portugal
In TMF we are leading providers of critical administrative services all around the world!! Currently we have the best professionals dispersed in 120 offices located in 86 countries.
We have more than 11,000 experts in accounting, tax, payroll and global entity management that are key to the success of multiple international companies worldwide.
We have been present in Lisbon since 2018 and since there we have seen an exponential growing becoming a bigger family every day!
As an Accounting & Tax Back Officer in TMF you will have the chance to proof yourself in a fast paced and dynamic environment!! Working next to our Accounting & Tax Managers you will be able to learn and develop skills to provide the best service to clients all around the world.
If you are looking for the next step in your professional career, this is the opportunity to gain the technical and soft skills you are looking for.
Here you have some of your main responsibilities:
- Register all entries in the accounting process.
- Calculate relevant accounting entries.
- Prepare import files to be uploaded in ERP.
- Maintenance of control sheets for entries’ calculations.
- Tax Compliance
- Prepare transfer orders or coordinate with Back-Office to initiate process.
- Statutory Reporting Support
- Audit Assistance
- Prepare invoice first drafts
- Manage physical and virtual files of the team’s portfolio based on the agreed standards
- Send basic electronic correspondence to clients (invoices, bank statements, etc.)
- Participate in the population of department control sheets.
What are the key requirements?
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, business or related disciplines.
- No experience in accounting is required, but would be considered a plus!
- Consolidated experience in accounting.
- Medium English level (Spoken and written)
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office package
- Strong team-playing skills
- Quick-learning and flexibility towards changing environments
- Excellent organization skills and adaptability to a high multitasking environment
Last but not least!! As we have mentioned before, in TMF our people are very important and that is why we want to finish this showing what can we offer you as a company.
Here you have some of our benefits:
- Flexible schedule
- 60% Working from home to distribute as you wish!
- Home working allowance + 150€ help, to build up your home office!!
- Full Health insurance paid by TMF
- Meal & Transportation allowance
- 22 days vacation + extra Birthday Leave
- Casual Dress Code
If you are open to discover new opportunities, you like working in an international environment, where you will be able to learn, develop a career, meeting new people, all together with a great work-life balance, this is the opportunity for you!!
Advertised: Romance Standard Time
Applications close: Romance Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend