Job no: 570720
Work type: Full time
Categories: Internal Finance
Office Location: Poland – Katowice
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted on our career website.
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of employee, financial and legal administration services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 10,000 experts in 125 offices across 86 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where more than 700 people already work.
Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the Regional Delivery Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting & tax, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
At this role you will have possibility to work remotely or hybrid from the office in Katowice.
We look for a candidate that will be part of our P2P EMEA team. Successful candidate will lead P2P Internal Finance team in MEA (Middle East and Africa) region and ensure the process compliance with Group governance. P2P Supervisor will drive continuous improvements and care about relationship with stakeholders. In this role it is important to be contact person for team members, as well as internal clients, in more complex matters.
- Managing the team of approximately 5 people
- Ensuring accuracy in daily operations, meet deadlines & KPIs
- Planning works of the P2P team – analyzing productivity of all team members from the perspective of the targets assigned, equal assignment of tasks on all team members, managing overtime hours
- Setting goals and arranging the resources for the team to excel
- Providing support to the local business entities and vendor with ad hoc issues and urgent requests
- Building committed team and influencing others to act
- Contact for resolving more complex issues
- Providing on-going feedback relating to the work performed
- University/College Degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar position, first experience with managing people
- Very good command of English (both verbal and written)
- Advanced knowledge of P2P end-to-end process
- Team organization skills
- Open minded, ability to support and mentor individuals with approach to give and receive constructive feedback
- Knowledge of IFRS is preferable
- Ability to identify and solve problems proactively
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing for the Multikafeteria program (e.g. Multisport card)
- Access to a language platform with 12 different languages to learn
- Access to a mental health and well-being platform offering a variety of functionalities that will support you in caring for your well-being
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays (social fund)
- Opportunity to take part in charity projects
* Please note, we’ll contact selected Candidates only.
Advertised: Central European Standard Time
Applications close: Central European Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend